>So today I was talking with my friend Tanner, who is currently in pastry school in Paris, and amidst my jealousy and his we made a discovery, there are benefits to Texas, as well as Europe. Yes, Europe is…well..Europe! And lately I have come to believe more and more that as much as I love the USA I prefer European lifestyles, for now at least. But as we were talking…or typing, rather…these benefits came to mind:
1. Outdoor Swimming Pools…when you can’t get to a beach, these are lifesavers
2. Cupcakes…nonexistent in Europe, certainly a travesty.
3. Chuy’s…yes, they may be a franchise, but to me Chuy’s is Texas.
4. Country Music…sometimes you need that song that seems to be exactly what you are thinking
5. Trucks…a very easy way to get on a powertrip when you are feeling it.
That being said, Texas is grand.